Wednesday, May 21, 2014

1st Live Radio Show

Well...tonight I hosted my first live radio show. This is where callers could call in and talk with me live over the air. Hmmm...it was interesting to say the least. I ran into a few kinks. I could actually see the listeners but I could not answer their calls. AND...I was a little confused about whether they just wanted to listen or actually speak live to me. Then I was getting text messages from people saying that they were having difficulty calling in...AND I thought that was the issue. So...I ended the show only to realize that all I had to do was hit a button to let the caller on the air...How stupid? Huh? Well...I got back on the air and BEGGED my callers to call back ASAP and finally I was able to connect with Kathy. WHEW!!!

Kathy shared an interesting viewpoint on the level of commitment in marriages. I stated that everybody's view on the level commitment is different and what one person expects in their marriage is different than what someone else may expect.

Listen here but DON'T judge...LOL. I am still new at this and learning. I do come back to the show after initially ending the call...SO stayed tuned to hear Kathy's perspective.

Click the link below and scroll until you see tonight's topic...Why are less people committed in their marriages or click over to the right. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/evolvinglivesradio

No comments:

Post a Comment