Monday, August 24, 2009

How to become his wife

I just wrote another article and I am curious to see the comments. I am finding that some of my material may be conflicting to others opinions but it's okay. It's my opinion based upon my own experiences.

I decided to write this article because I know a few women that really want to be married to their significant other but for some reason or another, years have gone by, children have been born, they act like they are married but it's not official. I have looked at these relationships and wondered why do these women settle for this. In conversations they express their desire to be married and they have stated that they do not want to be with anyone else but this man. BUT, what are they sacrificing and giving up to just be with this person.

Sometimes we have to face reality and decide to move on. Women stop settling when you know what you want. On the flip side of this though, are you marriage material. Does this man see you as a wife? If he did, wouldn't you be his wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment